- Case Studies
- Thought Leadership
- Media Center
- Highest Rated
12 Questions Job Candidates Should Ask Recruiters
- Can you share with me how you and the company are working together
- How long have you been working with the company
- This is what I know about the company _ _ _. Is there anything that you would feel comfortable sharing with me? Perhaps information about its culture
- How many clients have you placed there
- I know the company is located in “X,” is the position based there
- Many companies seem to do a telephone or video interview first, then a telephone or video conversation with the hiring manager, and then in person interviews on site. I also know that behavior based interviewing seems to be the standard these days. Does this company follow a similar proc
- Does the company have a time line they would like to hit for filling this position? The reason I am asking is X (I have a trip planned, or job offer pending
- My understanding is that the company needs to get these three things done…..Have I understood correctly? Is there anything else that is not on the job description or in the marketing materials that you think I should be prepared to address in the intervie
- I am very excited about the position and my understanding is that we are on the same page regarding compensation – a salary range of X with a bonus of Y
- How would you describe the corporate culture
- Describe what a typical work day looks like.
- If I am fortunate enough to continue in the process, I want to make sure I am addressing the things that are most important to the company. They seemed to be most interested in my X and Y experience/skill. Did I read this correctly? Is there anything else you feel I should be prepared to address if I move forward?
Manage your Right Management Subscriptions
We not only respect your privacy, but we respect your inbox too. We don't want to send you any more emails than you want. YOU control the amount and types of emails you receive from us. Use this page anytime to instantly update your email marketing preferences in real-time.
Please verify your personal information and then let us know how we can communicate with you.
Thank you for signing up!
Watch your inbox for the latest thought leadership from Right Management.