Ron Raque is a Consultant and Coach with Right Management.
Ron is a Vice President and Principal Consultant. He leads the North American Career Management Consulting Community of Practice and assists client companies in developing and implementing enterprise wide, Career Development and Career Mobility programs for employees, managers and leaders. He has held regional, consulting and leadership roles with Right Management for over 25 years.
In addition to leadership experience, he has extensive experience in providing career coaching and executive coaching services to C-suite and key level executives from diverse industries and geographic markets. He has trained and mentored career consultants and coaches across many of Right Management’s markets. Ron has training and certification in a variety of individual and organizational assessment instruments and is a National Board Certified Counselor.
He has assisted a wide range of corporations with career development, individual and organizational assessment, talent management and leadership development solutions. Education includes a Bachelors degree in Psychology, a Masters degree in Career Counseling, and doctoral studies in Educational Psychology. He has authored articles/blogs related to coaching and career development and is a guest lecturer in MBA leadership classes.
Representative Career Development, Executive Coaching and Organizational Effectiveness Accomplishments
- Designed and led an enterprise-wide career development project for a North American Chemical Corporation that has addressed the development needs of over 1000 employees and leaders.
- Served as an executive coach for Wharton Business School High Potential Leadership program participants from across the globe.
- Designed and implemented a post-merger organizational culture assessment and integration process for the information technology organization of a global, financial services corporation.
- Provided career management coaching and assessment services to over 1000 senior executives from the financial services, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, and hospitality industries.
- Developed and facilitated a competency-based leadership development program for the CEO and vice-presidents of a regional health care insurer.
- Developed and delivered 360 assessment and feedback programs for a wide range of C-suite executives.
- Provided strategic planning, assessment and leadership development services over a 5 year period, for the executive leadership team of a regional energy corporation.
- Provided assessment center services and coaching to high-potential managers in an International Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Conducted leadership seminars for CEOs from 25 privately held companies.
- Serve as an advisor and coach to CEOs from corporations in the healthcare, financial services and public utility industries.
Manage your Right Management Subscriptions
We not only respect your privacy, but we respect your inbox too. We don't want to send you any more emails than you want. YOU control the amount and types of emails you receive from us. Use this page anytime to instantly update your email marketing preferences in real-time.
Please verify your personal information and then let us know how we can communicate with you.
Thank you for signing up!
Watch your inbox for the latest thought leadership from Right Management.