In an uncertain environment, businesses need to continually right-size to adjust to changing economic and market conditions. Prudent leadership recognizes the need to do it right – to enhance productivity, accelerate profitability and rebuild brand reputation after restructuring. How you prepare for growth is directly impacted by how you treat departing employees. This is where outplacement comes in. Our global research study of 1,700 professionals examines business metrics such as profitability, productivity, stock price, morale and turnover for companies that do and do not offer outplacement. The research provides persuasive evidence that outplacement makes good sense for business.Workforce Transition and Outplacement | Comment (0)
I Am Looking For...
- How to start my program services
- Help with performing talent assessments
- How to make my company more productive
- How to get my employees more engaged
- How to develop my company's leaders
- Information about outplacement services
- Are you hiring? Match your openings with available talent.
- RightEverywhere - Access to my program resources